Penang’s award-winning Tropical Spice Garden is among Malaysia’s finest tourist attractions; spread over 8 acres of jungle valley, next to the sea. Our garden tours take you through tropical rainforest, lavish foliage, and exotic species of flowers, spices and herbs from around the world. The full tour of TSG will take 2 to 3 hours.
- Self-guided tour with audio devices in seven languages; providing interesting facts and history on the wide variety of plants in the garden
- Audio devices included in the entrance fee
- Inclusive of a garden map
- Information and direction signage helps navigate through the gardens
- Express tour is also available (45 minutes) focusing on the key highlights
For more information contact 04-8811797
- TSG provides well trained, experienced and specialist guides
- They have in-depth knowledge of the plants and layout of TSG
- Allows you direct answers to any query which you may have
- Guided tour times:
9am/11.30am/ 1.30pm/ 3.30pm
- Subject to additional costs
Map of The Garden
Showing Tropical Spice Garden (TSG) trails through the lush foliage of the tropical forest, colourful flowers and terraces of exotic spices and herbs from around the world.
The full tour of TSG will take 2 -3 hours. For more information contact 04-8811797